Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A photo shoot sneak peek!

You have already had a sneak peak of one of our photo shoots with Eliza Morris of Eliza & Liz Photography


I thought I would share the highlights from our last ridiculously fun shoot. 


We are so blessed to have found such a talented photographer to capture Eleonore as she grows so quickly!





I am smitten, and done in for all of eternity, 
I get to have these two in my life EVERYDAY!



The little details are something that you don't want to forget, 
and they pass by, just as quickly as everyone says!



We are a motley crew, but wherever we go, 
and whatever we do, we're gonna go through it together!




Every photo shoot we have had so far, 
I make sure to get pictures of her in this red hat, 
with a white onesie on, and her Deer Ugly Dolly.
It will be so fun to see all the changes but in the same "get-up".



I seriously can't gush enough about Eliza and her work. The capturing of my family, and my memories and these fleeting moments in time are so valuable, and I will be forever thankful.
I am a blessed woman, I know it, and I am completely unworthy of it.

“We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” 
- Thornton Wilder

peace to you,
meredith




3 comments:

  1. oh my... I nearly started crying in my office. Oy! My precious little girl. I love you all so much. I love the one where she is walking between you. If you want to send me any pictures, I don't have any of your family with me! :( I ran out of time to get some made. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful! These capture your family so perfectly. Man, I miss you. Eleonore's dress is so cute. Your hair is growing like crazy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you natalie. i will try to get you some!
    emily, back at your beautiful family. and my hair is long because i haven't had it cut or trimmed since mid May! AHHHH!

    ReplyDelete