Monday, November 7, 2011

music to the heart and soul



This Saturday will be  a dream come true for me.

One of my favorite musical groups of all time will be playing a show in Bloomington, at a childhood friends apartment.

I have been dubbed a "Superfan" along with my dear friend Lindsay who will be absent this concert since she currently lives in Arkansas.

Lindsay and I first saw Rue Royale in 2007 at Uncommon Grounds in Wrigleyville. We didn't pay much attention or realize what amazing food was there. We were there strictly for the music.

Our fates were sealed, and since then we have tried to make it to every show that has been accessible to us.
Our 3rd concert at Subterranean Winter 2007! 



There isn't really much to say about their music, it is better to listen, and feel.
Cornerstone 2008. I had an appendectomy,
 so I wasn't there.
 There was an empty seat in my honor.
At Schubas, end of Summer 2008! 


Fall 2010 in Macomb
Spring 2009
Their Moving to England show at the Hideout








I can't describe their music and even begin to do it justice. 
Listen, and if you like what you hear, contact me for the concert details!


peace to you,
meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment